Installation Manual - Command Line Interface
The DQ0 CLI is a command line interface that is used to communicate with a secure DQ0 data quarantine environment by means of sending commands and receiving results through command line controls. This manual describes the installation procedure of the DQ0 CLI.
The DQ0 CLI ships pre-built as a binary executable for the following platforms:
- Linux (tested on CentOS 7)
- Mac OS, Version 10.15 or higher
- Windows 10
- Pick the binary for your platform and copy it to any destination directory
- Add the destination directory to your PATH environment variable to make it accessible from anywhere on your system.
E.g. for *nix systems use
export PATH=$PATH:/your-path-to-dq0-cli-dir/or add it to your shell config file.
- To test the installation open a terminal and type in
dq0. A help text about the DQ0 CLI should appear.
- Add a proxy to your installation to start communicating with a DQ0 data quarantine installation:
dq0 proxy add --scheme https --hostname IP-ADDRESS-OF-PROXY --port PORT-OF-PROXY
- Register as a user:
dq0 user register
- Wait while your account is reviewed and activated
- Now, you should be able to login with your credentials
dq0 user login